PT. Hon Chuan Indonesia
Currently is looking for "Recruitment Staff" for Karawang Plant (New KIIC)
2. Min 2 years of experience in a Recruitment Specialist or similar role, preferably from the manufacturing industry (Mass recruitment is a Plus)
3. Have a good experience with Job portals (Linkedin, Jobstreet, etc), and good in Microsoft (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
4. Have good experience in delivering psych tests and analyzing the result, developing ability tests, and checking background. (good knowledge about recruitment tools is a Plus)
5. Being Fluent in English is a must (verbal and written).
6. A team player with a pleasant personality, good communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
7. Excellent problem-solving skills, capable of managing complex and competing priorities.
8. High level of maturity and sense of responsibility.
Job desk :
1. Executing the end-to-end recruitment process (including but not limited to job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, recruitment administration, and intensive communication with candidates and managers)
2. Administering and following through with all interview schedules for all job vacancies as well as all job applicants
3. Analyzing and evaluating the responsiveness, quality as well as costs of all established recruitment channels
4. Assess candidates to ensure qualification fit, cultural fit, and compatibility;
5. Responsible for recruitment records and reports to be accurate and up-to-date.
If you are interested in this position, you can send your Update CV to
[email protected] (Subject: Recruitment Staff).